Thursday, February 24, 2011

The start of something new.

So Jun has decided to start a personal blog. I've started plenty of personal blogs in my time, and abandoned many. Hopefully this one survives. Oh, and by the way, I can't name these things for shit.

Since I should really refrain from the habit of writing a novel-long entry a day, I'm going to skip a detailed introduction (especially assuming that most of anyone reading this is someone who personally knows me), and leave a few statements behind...

Sweets tend to be easily described by words beginning with the letter "d". Delicious, dangerous, and demonic.

Whiskey and cigarettes are always good subjects.

I am too damn indecisive about my hair, and I'm highly contemplating starving for money for clothes.

Always searching for the right girl to share the couch with, along with many other things, of course.

Shoot pistols in the day, play dress up at night.

I may not be important in the grand scheme of the universe, but don't let my ego know that.

Love,
Jun

No comments:

Post a Comment